- Regulations - these regulations.
- Service - website at www.lyrics-24.com.
- User - a person using the Website.
- Account User Account - a set of services, data, settings and functions available to the user upon registration and the login page of the Website.
- Administrator - the owner of the Service or the person authorized by it.
- Lyrics - songs in the sense of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (with later. D.).
- Content - means comments, entries Users and lyrics that are entered by the user to the Website through User Account functionality.
- Entry - the main thread added by the user.
- Comment - any content published on the Entry, or other content available on the Website.
- The use of the Service is free of charge.
- The service provider does not guarantee the availability of the Service or information provided.
- The service enables users to add content including but not limited lyrics, translations.
- All rights to the lyrics have their authors, our service provides them only for domestic use.
- It is forbidden to use the materials contained on the website for commercial purposes.
- For all the added content, materials correspond to Users.
- Site owner is not held responsible for any posted content, materials by the users.
- Signing up is tantamount to acceptance Rules.
- Administrator reserves the right to change the Rules.
All copyrights and property for Texts songs placed on www.lyrics-24.com entitled to their authors. All lyrics have been placed for the purposes of information and education, and serve only for private use. If you are the author of the work and do not wish to make the text of your songs was on this side of it please let us know, and the text will be deleted.
- Administrator - Service www.lyrics-24.com owner or representative appointed by him. It has the right to monitor the Site and making decisions in each case.
- Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the device through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
- Administrator Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies - Cookies is published by partners Administrator, through the website of the Service.
- Service - means the website which is run under the online service.
- The device - is an electronic device through which the user gains access to the Service.
- User - means the entity to which compliance with the Regulations and laws may be provided electronic services, or which may be concluded agreement on provision of services electronically.
- Administrator makes every effort to ensure that your personal data are protected against unauthorized access.
- Your personal data (email, IP address) will be collected, processed or used only if the user agrees or requires or permits a Polish Act on Protection of Personal Data.
Types of utilized Cookies
- Used by the Administrator Cookies are safe for your Device. In particular, this path is not possible to penetrate the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User Service and adjust individually to each user. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on your Device and assigned a value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session Cookies: they are stored on your Device and remain there until the end of the session your browser. Recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data, or any confidential information from your Device.
B. Persistent cookies: they are stored on your Device and remain there until you delete them. The end of the session, the browser or disable the devices does not delete them from your Device. The mechanism does not allow permanent cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from your Device.
- The user has the ability to limit or disable access cookies to your devices. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
The targets which are used Cookies
- User authentication service and to ensure a user's session on the site
and. maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
b. optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Processes necessary for full functionality of websites
and. adapt web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of its Web Site. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User Equipment and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- Analysis and testing and auditing viewing
a. create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages of the Website, which allows improving their structure and content;
To determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- User can, at any time to change the settings for cookies, specifying conditions of their storage and access by Cookies to your Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, you can make using the web browser settings, or by using service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform them whenever posting Cookies on the device user. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- You may at any time remove a Cookies using the features available in the web browser it uses.